top of page

Faulty Friday🔌: non UK compliant plug

Updated: May 25, 2020

This Faulty Friday🔌: we've found a non UK compliant plug; there is no fuse which is a fire risk and the live pins aren't insulated which may cause electric shock if touched when removing or inserting into the socket.

How safe are your electrical appliances? When were they last tested?

Call us today.

For your PAT Testing in South Wales & West England contact Patman 4 Safety, the PAT Testing specialists:

📞 02920 023 282

📞 07391 159 367

41 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page