Faulty Friday🔌: Shocking ⚡⚡

Faulty Friday🔌: This was previously tested and passed by an electrician directly employed by a local council. The person must have been aware this was dangerous by the warning note they wrote stating live terminals on a pass label. If the user came into contact with this it would likely be fatal.


PAT testing should only be carried out by a trained and competent person!




How safe are your electrical appliances? When were they last tested?

Call us today.

For your PAT Testing in South Wales & West England contact Patman 4 Safety, the PAT Testing specialists:

📞 02920 023 282

📞 07391 159 367

📧 info@patman4safety.co.uk

www.patman4safety.co.uk

53 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All