Faulty Friday🔌: Signs of overheating 🔥

Updated: May 25, 2020

Faulty Friday🔌: if you come across an electrical appliance or plug that has signs of overheating, unplug and don't use until it's been repaired & PAT tested, as this could potentially turn quickly into a fire 🔥

Signs of overheating aren't always visual, it could also be hot to touch or smell of burning or melting plastic.


How safe are your electrical appliances? When were they last tested?

Call us today.

For your PAT Testing in South Wales & West England contact Patman 4 Safety, the PAT Testing specialists:

📞 02920 023 282

📞 07391 159 367

📧 info@patman4safety.co.uk

www.patman4safety.co.uk


50 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All